Saturday 12 January 2008

Piss of Shitty thoughts



I have felt so sick the last couple of days. I hate feeling sorry for myself, but I have days when I am dragged so far down, it is hard to keep positive. I continually remind myself that this is much better than the alternative.

Have you ever just shut your eyes, and wondered what it would be like never to open them again. I have. That's where POST comes in. PISS OFF SHITTY THOUGHTS And this saves me.

Visited my GP a few days ago. I felt worse when I left. Good news Blood pressure is good, bad news Cholesterol not so good..



So I have a challenge ahead of me to reduce my cholesterol. Bad fats ,Good Fats.

So I guess the rule is if it tastes good its bad, if it tates bad it' good.

I think I'm doomed.

If some one had asked me 10 years ago where I thought I would be today. I would never had thought I would have had any health issues. Boy, I have hit the jackpot.

So a lesson to each and every one out there. Do not put of till tomorrow what you can do today.
Because tomorrow, you may not have any choice.

1 comment:

Ann Non said...

thats for bloody sure..
thank you for commenting on my blog...