Wednesday 9 January 2008

Shit Here We Go Again!



This Picture was borrowed from
www.flickr.com/photos/zeeny79/74153795/

I got up this morning, my first thoughts were "shit here we go again".

I quickly dismissed the thought "POST" a saying my patient husband taught me "piss off shitty thoughts" I never thought I could, but I have learnt it's the only way I could or would survive."POST" "POST" POST"

I struggled out of bed, that's step 1, just to sit up and manoeuvre my legs over the side of the bed is a huge accomplishment in itself, don't stop now I say to myself (I do allot of that, more like encouraging myself, no I am not mad)
Step 2 to sit in my not so reliable chariot to answer a nature call. (Sorry it Happens)
Step 3 Drape a robe over self just encase my girls had a friend over, after all I did not want to pay for their counseling session because I had caused them a traumatic experience. Poor Dears
Step 4 Make sure I don't destroy anything left in my path, pick up as I go....

I tell my self to count my blessings "laughing out load" it could be worse. At least I can get out of bed to answer a nature call. BIG PLUS

So now I say "Good Morning World" Breathe breathe breathe 1 2 3 4 5 6 ....

No comments: