Monday 25 June 2007

Thank God for Sisters




Once a month my sister and have a special day out.

We look forward to spending time together, it's become a ritual, our special girls day out.
We go shopping, exchange ideas and confide in each, we do lunch and always always end up having a good laugh.


The other day I noticed two elderly ladies, I want to believe they were sisters , they looked like they were in their late 70's doing exactly the same thing, enjoying lunch together, their special day, probably started when they were much younger. I Couldn't help but smile.

It was like getting a sneak look into the future.

Every one should have a sister like mine.

1 comment:

Dawn Drover said...

I do! I have four and we have often done the same thing...looking at elderly ladies and saying "oh that'll be us in 30 years"!