Tuesday 1 January 2008

Stop and Smell the Roses


Another year has come and gone. Its time I took a good look at where I am in my life's journey. Hmmm. Well that did not take long...

Will I join the millions and make yet again another "New Year resolution" just to forget what it was I had resolved to change.
I think this year I will just stop and smell the roses. If I do that, I believe everything will improve on it's on accord. Tolerance,Patients,Less stress. good start I think.

Life goes past so quickly, this year I want to savour every second, LIVE IN THE MOMENT, sounds easy, I hope it is. You see I am a control freak and I think I have to be 10 steps ahead and so I am never able to enjoy the present. So it wont be easy.


So yes! New Years Resolution "LIVE IN THE MOMENT'

If you have a New Years Resolution I would love to hear what it is.

No comments: